Monday, 4 January 2016

Music Mondays: January



Hello!

So it's been a while since I've been active on here, and I'm really sorry about that. Uni got in the way towards the end of the year, and I realised that maintaining a blog five days a week alongside studying was a lot tougher than I'd initially thought! So I've decided for this year I'm going to post 2-3 times a week instead, meaning that I can focus on my work as well as ensuring that I'm only posting blog posts that I've worked hard on and am proud of, rather than uploading any fluff just to keep up my schedule. So hopefully this will be a better setup for everyone!

For my first post of the new year I thought it would be nice to share what I'll be listening to throughout January!


TOP TEN SONGS

Ed Sheeran - Touch and Go

Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know?

Kodaline - Coming Alive

Nina Nesbitt - We'll Be Back For More

The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Jamie Lawson - Wasn't Expecting That

George Ezra - Song 6

Snow Patrol - Hands Open

Adele - When We Were Young

The Maine - Right Girl


ALBUM SHOUTOUT

Adele - 25 



Speak soon!

Chloe x