Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Cara's 19th Birthday



Hello!

As mentioned in yesterday's post, last Tuesday was my wonderful friend Cara's 19th birthday. We're all officially one year away from being in our twenties. That's a bit terrifying, if I'm honest!

Unfortunately I couldn't spend the big day with Cara as we're both at different unis, and it's not possible to come home for an evening during the week. But I popped home for the weekend so we could all reunite!

We had a lovely lil dinner and a very long catch up. There's never a quiet moment when we get together!



I've known Cara since we were about 9 or 10, and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She's such a lovely, cheery soul - she can go from serious to laughter in under a second and her optimism never fails to amaze me. Happy Belated Birthday bro. x

Speak soon!

Chloe x