Friday, 11 September 2015

YouTuber/Blogger: Et Pourquoi Pas Coline? | French Fridays #8



Bonjour à tous!

Aujourd'hui je voudrais parler d'un autre YouTuber que j'ai récemment découvert - eppcoline.

Coline parle de la beauté, la vie, la mode et plus sur sa chaîne. I only started watching her videos this week, but already she remind me of the likes of ViviannaDoesMakeup and Lily Pebbles, and I love their channels so I have a feeling I'm going to grow to love Coline's too!

Elle a aussi un blog, et je suis vraiment heureuse que j'ai le trouvé! I really recommend you check out her blog too - her photos are beautiful and I love her style.

As far as understanding the French goes, I find her to speak quite fast, but her accent is actually really clear, making it much easier than it could be to follow what she's saying! Et le niveau de français sur son blog n'est pas trop difficile à comprendre. 

À bientôt!

Chloe x

(P.S. Sorry that my posts have been so short this week! A mixture of settling into the new house with no internet all week + catching up with everyone has meant I've had less time to write. I'll be working over the weekend to write and schedule a whole bunch of posts to go up while I'm back in classes though! Summer really is over now *sad face*)

(P.P.S. If you find any faults in my French, please please please correct me! I'm still learning and any feedback on how I can improve is more than appreciated! x)