Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Second Year | The University Bucket List



Hello!

Next week I will be starting my second year of university, so I thought it would be appropriate to write a bucket list of things I'd like to achieve over the next nine months. 

I'll review this in May next year, but I'll also update it over time whenever I complete something on the list, and I'll keep adding goals as and when I think of more, so keep checking back over the months to see how I'm doing!

1. Join a society. (and actually go to the meetups!)

2. Maintain an average grade of 14 in all modules. (Semester 1 | Semester 2)

3. Work at every Open Day.

4. Go to (at least) 2 balls.

5. Eat meat-free once a week.

6. Organise a summer job.

7. Be a tourist in my university town with my sisters.

What's on your bucket list?

Speak soon!

Chloe x