Monday, 7 September 2015

Music Mondays #8



Hello!

Today is the day that I move out for my second year of uni, so this playlist is full of positive vibes and loveliness to bring into this new beginning. Yay!

Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes: I mentioned in an earlier Music Monday post that Save Rock and Roll is one of my favourite albums, and this is my favourite song from that album!

Smallpools - Mason Jar: This has such a summer vibe to it, which is perfect to carry into the new house. Good vibes all round.

McFly - Love is On the Radio: I absolutely adore how beautifully uplifting this song is. Such a cute wee tune.

Jason Mraz - Everything Is Sound: Because Jason Mraz can do no wrong. 

WALK THE MOON - Different Colors: WTM do it again and release another upbeat song with a beautiful vibe to it. Love.

What are you listening to this week?

Speak soon!

Chloe x