Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Easy Greek Salad | Tasty Tuesdays #9


Hello!

You may have seen from previous posts of mine, but I absolutely love Greek food. Seriously. I wish I could live the Mediterranean diet all the time, but unfortunately the Scottish climate does not provide such luxuries as fresh watermelon and warm water fish. But no matter, I can still incorporate some aspects of Greek cuisine into my life!

Greek salads are so so so easy to make, and it's something I like to have for my lunch or as a side with my dinner.

WHAT YOU NEED

feta cheese
cucumber
tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes because they're my favourite!)
olive oil
oregano (optional)



Then all you need to do is cut everything into small chunks, mix together in a bowl and drizzle some olive oil over the top, and that's it done! You could also add olives and red onions if you like them, and even some red peppers!



So simple, and you can make it ahead of time and store in the fridge to eat whenever you like.

Speak soon!

Chloe x