Monday, 17 August 2015

Music Mondays #5 | The Birthday Playlist



Hello!

It's my birthday on Wednesday, so for this week's playlist I thought I'd share some of my all-time favourite songs!

Babybird - You're Gorgeous: According to my parents, this was my favourite song as a baby. Whenever it was playing in the car, no matter if I was sound asleep, I'd get up and start bobbing my head along to it! And I still love it to this day!

ABBA - Dancing Queen: This is a ridiculously cheesy song, but I love a bit of cheese! Mamma Mia! is my absolute favourite film, and the dance sequence for this song makes me unbelievably happy. I could've easily filled this list with ABBA tunes, but I'll just stick with this one for now!

S Club 7 - Bring It All Back: I think I may lose any inclination of cool that you may have thought about me with this choice. But I can't resist some 90s/early 00s pop! Judge all you want, but there ain't no party like an S Club party.

Train - Hey, Soul Sister: My summer-in-a-song song. Train makes me feel all the happy feels.

Shania Twain - Man, I Feel Like a Woman: The ultimate 'slide on wooden floors wearing knee high socks' song.

It was ridiculously difficult to narrow the list down to just five songs, but I think it's a reasonably accurate representation of how I feel about my birthday! I've already featured a lot of my current favourite songs on my previous posts, so check them out too for more 'current' music choices!

What's your favourite song?

Speak soon!

Chloe x