Monday, 3 August 2015

Music Mondays #3



Hello!

With a slight recurring theme of 'nostalgia', this week's top picks look a little like this...

Fleetwood Mac - Little Lies: I'm hitting you up with an oldie but a goodie for my first pick. Fleetwood Mac is just timeless.

The Cab - That 70s Song: Fun fact: this was the last song I listened to when I walked out of my school for the last time. It always brings me back to a feeling of complete freedom. (Not sure if the lyrics quite resonate with that feeling, but it's too catchy to not smile when I hear it!)

Fall Out Boy - Fourth of July: I'm a big fan of Fall Out Boy's Save Rock and Roll album, but recently I've been listening to American Beauty/American Psycho, and it's pretty darn good! This one's been stuck in my head for a few days now.

Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World: I saw Imagine Dragons live in 2013 and it was one of the best nights of my life. They dropped balloons from the ceiling in the middle of this song and it just takes me right back to that night whenever I listen to it.

Stereophonics - C'est La Vie: This song was recommended to me by my friend Cara, and it reminds me of summer adventures. I remember listening to Stereophonics when I was younger, and their new stuff is just as good! Thanks Cara!

What are you listening to this week?

Speak soon!

Chloe x