Tuesday, 4 August 2015

Mango & Banana Smoothie | Tasty Tuesdays #3



Hello!

So today I wanted to bring you a super tasty, super yellow smoothie!

I'm a massive fan of mango and banana smoothies - it's my go-to smoothie whenever I'm out somewhere - so I thought I'd make my own and share it with you guys!

It's super easy, all you need is a couple of handfuls of chopped mango (frozen or not - I froze mine to make it extra cold), a chopped banana (or two if you're feeling like you need another dose of potassium) and some orange juice to make it all blend nicely together.

Add as much fruit as you like!
You could also add some yoghurt to give it a thicker texture, or some spinach for a barely-there-health-boost! Embellish away!

What a lovely and refreshing start to August!

What's your favourite smoothie?

Speak soon!

Chloe x