Thursday, 27 August 2015

Liebster Award



Hello!

I'm surprising you all with a bonus post this week because I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Ciara! Her blog is really worth checking out if you haven't already! Thank you Ciara! x 

Liebster Award Rules
  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator’s blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award’s sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they’ve been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
1. Define your blog in three words


Varied, personal, mint.

2. The Great British Bake Off/ Masterchef?


GBBO. The things that those contestants can do with pastry and cake is just mesmerising.

3. What is your favourite way to spend an evening?


Board game nights with my family and friends are actually so so much fun. (Yeah, I'm the epitome of a wild nineteen year old)

4. What is the next thing on your to do list?


Oooh, probably move into my uni house for second year. Less than two weeks to go, eep!

5. What is your favourite type of blog to read?


Ah I like a whole range, but I like lifestyle ones in particular, like 'day in the life' posts etc.

6. What is one thing that you cannot live without?


My phone. Yeah, I'm one of those people.

7. What is your “nouvelle chose” for this week?


Probably my scrapbook that I got for my birthday last week. It's so exciting, I want to spend hours each night working on it!


8. Post a picture that means something to you (funny, happy, weird whatever you want really)
This is my lovely dog Bella being very intrigued by my camera...
9. What musical is on your list of things to see?


Mamma Mia! and Matilda. I was so lucky to go see my dream musical, Wicked, in January this year, but those two are definitely next on the list.

10. One piece of makeup that you will not leave the house without?


If I'm having a bad skin day I don't like to go out without a bit of concealer, but other than that I have to have a lip balm on me at all times! (Does lip balm count as makeup? Cause if not I'd say eyeliner)

And now for my questions:


1. What Hogwarts house do you think the Sorting Hat would place you in?

2. What is your all time favourite film and why?
3. What are you most looking forward to about autumn/fall?
4. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?
5. What's the last book that you read?
6. List three things that have made you smile today.
7. Are you a ketchup/tomato sauce person?
8. What is one thing that you've learned since your last birthday?
9. Is there a language that you would love to learn?
10. How has your life changed compared to where you were five year ago?


I'd like to nominate the following bloggers to answer my questions! (some of them have  slightly more than 200 followers but I love their blogs too much to not include, and they deserve some love too!)


Nadia (Miel and Mint)

Grace (An Interesting Karrachter)
Sarah (Locker Styler)
Blake (INFP Thoughts)
Ariana (Label Me Luxxe)
Marjolein (Marjolein Avenue)
Yasmine (The Aristo Chic)
Sophie (Sophie Jade)
Nicole (Thrifty Vintage Fashion)
Lucy (Dimpled Brunette)


Happy blogging!

Speak soon!

Chloe x