Monday, 20 July 2015

Music Mondays #1




Hello!

Today marks the first week that I will be posting for five days. (That's right, I'm officially committed!)

And what better way to start the week than a list of some songs that will be featuring heavily on my iTunes for the next seven days...

The Score - Oh My Love: This is my current go-to summer song, and probably will be until autumn. Thank you, ASDA advert.

Ed Sheeran - Tenerife Sea: While it's not the most upbeat song, there is no denying that this is a beautiful song that just fills me with those lovely, heart-skipping feelings.

Young the Giant - My Body: Looking for the perfect workout song? Look no further.

Benjamin Francis Leftwich - Shine: Another slow song for those quiet moments of the week. (I'm looking at you, Sundays)

Toploader - Dancing in the Moonlight: After being reminded of this song on holiday this year, it's become my 'nostalgic' song. Perfect for when the Scottish weather is being its typical self and all I want is to be back at the beach bar. 

What's on your playlist right now? Let me know because I'm always looking for new music!

Speak soon!

Chloe x