Monday, 27 July 2015

Music Mondays #2



Hello!

Here are my top music picks for this week! You may see a slight summery pattern going on here...

Walk the Moon - Shut Up And Dance: This. Song. Is. So. Catchy!!! I grew up listening to 80s music (thanks, mum!) and this song is just the perfect 21st century homage. Plus, the music video is super fun! Walk the Moon are a fabulous band in general, but this song. This song.

MKTO - Classic: Another catchy one. It's a particularly good song to listen to when you're walking down the street and pretending you're in a music video. (I can't be the only one that does that...)

Kodaline - Brand New Day: I listened to both Kodaline albums non-stop during my exam revision this year. This was my song for when I all I wanted to do was throw out all my notes and start summer early. All the Kodaline love.

The Kooks - Seaside: Yes, yes I would like to go to the seaside. Perfect for quieter summer nights.

Andy Grammer - Fine By Me: This is just another upbeat, feelgood summer song. Nothing more to say!

What's on your playlist this week?

Speak soon!

Chloe x